CLOTH DIAPER WET BAGS – A MULTIPURPOSE BAG FOR YOUR USE
Cloth diaper wet bags were designed in ancient days to store the soiled or used diapers when you’re outside. But, then as time evolved, they have become much more centralized and can be used for a lot of purposes. Wet bag for diaper bag are produced from high quality materials and are super soft and huge and have almost two zipper pouches. The larger compartment has a double TPU lining which makes it solely waterproof. They also have loops at both the sides which makes it convenient to hang it on the rods. They are almost 40×30 cm in dimension and can hold around 15-17 diapers easily.
USES OF A CLOTH DIAPER WET BAG
Some uses of cloth diaper wet bags are:
- While you are outside or away from your place, and if you have a baby who poops tremendously, the cloth diapers can be simply folded and stored in the wet bag after use. The unwanted smell of poop and it’s wetness won’t be felt outside. You can zip it up and keep it safe to throw away once you get a dustbin.
- When you’re traveling, these bags can be your travel kit to store toiletries, shampoo or conditioner. One wet bag is sufficient to store them all.
- You can use it as your grocery bag to store all your groceries into it instead of stuffing them in a plastic bag.
- You can carry your swimsuits in these bags. It can take care of the wetness and keep it inside.
- Wet bags keep the moisture intact and in place. Hence, storing your lunch box in a wet bag is a great option. If your tiffin leaks, your bag won’t get spoiled as these bags are washable.
- During monsoon, you can keep your mobile phones safe in these bags as they are waterproof and can save your phone from getting damaged.
BEST WET BAGS FOR CLOTH DIAPERS
The quality of most of the wet bags are almost similar. But, still comparing them with each other would help in selecting the perfect bag out of the lot.
The best wet bag for cloth diapers are:
- Smart Bottoms Hanging Wet Bag
Features of this wet bag:
- Great quality PUL
- Plethora of cute prints
- Available easily in the market
- Has detachable straps
- The big zippers allow you to open it wide and drip it in the washer with no fuss.
- GroVia Perfect Diaper Paul
The features of this wet bag:
- It’s nice and huge and can hold the things for several days
- Zipper on the bottom area makes it easy to wash
- Great TPU material
WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN A WET BAG?
There are a lot of things that you can look for in a wet bag, but,
- The PUL is the primary factor that you can look for in a wet bag as it sustains the odor and moisture in the bag.
- The bag should be water resistant so that it can limit the growth of bacteria and other germs.
- Look for zipper wet bags as it makes washing more faster and convenient. You can just unzip the wet bag and throw all the water in the first slot itself.
HOW MANY WET BAGS DO YOU NEED?
You can need about 2 to 3 wet bags on a regular basis.
Wet bags are a great option to store your kid’s stool or even your used pads for the time being without experiencing any kind of foul smell. You can use these bags for various purposes. You would definitely not want your kid to have rashes and other buttock infections due to wet and soiled diapers.