FACTS ABOUT BABY CARRIER FOR PLUS SIZE MOM
Carrying your baby everywhere can be a difficult task for parents sometimes. And it can be even more difficult if you are a plus-size mom or dad. Hence, you should always try to get a baby carrier for a plus size mom.
WHAT IS A BABY CARRIER FOR PLUS SIZE MOM?
A plus-size baby carrier is almost similar to a baby carrier made for an average-weight person. However, there are a few dissimilarities, such as adjustable straps. Generally, plus-size carriers are made for bigger bodies.
WHAT TO LOOK FOR A BABY CARRIER FOR PLUS SIZE MOM?
It’s straightforward! Comfort, durability, and security are the main things you should look for while getting a plus size baby carrier. You would surely want something that can keep both you and your baby safe. It would be great if the carrier has adjustable straps as you might lose or gain weight in the future; hence getting a unisex carrier would be the best choice.
SOME BEST BABY CARRIERS FOR PLUS SIZE MOM
Below is the list of some best baby carrier for plus size that experts highly recommend.
- 360 Ergobaby Carrier
- KeaBabies Sling Carrier
- Baby K’tan Original Baby Wrap Carrier
- You+me 4-in-1 Ergonomic Baby Carrier
- LILLEbaby Completes All Seasons Baby Carrier
HOW TO STAY COMFORTABLE WHILE USING A BABY CARRIER?
The main goal of a baby carrier is to keep you and your baby extra safe. Hence, padding of a baby carrier would be an additional point to provide proper support and comfort. When selecting a baby carrier, it’s vital to look for more comfort points. However, the levels of comfort can vary from person to person. Hence, make sure to choose what is required by you. Observe your body, and its needs and do thorough research before getting that perfect plus size baby carrier.
DIFFERENT TYPES OF CARRIERS FOR PLUS SIZE PEOPLE
There are various types of baby carriers available, especially for plus size people. Some of them are:
- Buckles & Belts: This baby carrier includes buckles and belts and fits similarly to a backpack.
- Wrapless Baby Wraps: These are just like baby wraps. You can simply put it on like a shirt.
- Baby Wraps: This is the best one available in the market. It is usually made of cotton.
SAFETY CONCERNS TO KNOW ABOUT
Safety is extremely crucial in all aspects. Every parent wants their kid to stay safe in all situations. But, you should always keep these things in mind while using plus size baby carriers.
- Double-check the harness and make sure that your baby is comfortable and cozy.
- Always check if the straps and nooks are okay for your baby. Little ones grow rapidly and make proper adjustments to keep them safe.
- Sometimes your baby can develop rashes from the material of the carrier. Hence, before getting the carrier, make sure that the material is safe for your tiny toddler.
It’s always an amazing time to be able to carry your tiny kid while having the freedom to use your hands easily. However, it can be tough to find baby carriers that can be used by both parents whose bodies are built bigger. Always be secure and safe while carrying your baby with you. Always remember these points while purchasing a baby carrier for your toddler. Overall, all the carriers are great, but a sling baby carrier is a great choice for plus size parents. Also, slings aren’t just for new born babies or infants. They work for your babies for years. Every baby needs a carrier to keep themselves safe and cozy.