BRITAX MARATHON VS. BOULEVARD – WHICH IS A BETTER CHOICE?
Britax is among the best premium car seat brands. Hence, you cannot help but agree with all the best features that Britax offers. However, you might be wondering which one is better between Britax marathon vs. Boulevard.
Since both of them belong to the Britax community, it’s not surprising that both are almost similar in shape and design. But, of course, there are some differences between the two of them if we talk about Britax marathon vs. Boulevard.
While both the car seaters can be adjusted from rear to front-facing and both of them can accommodate kids weighing from 5 to 65 pounds, Boulevard offers a double layer of side protection to keep your kid safe and protected from crashes. The Britax marathon has excellent energy-soaking protection, but the security may be quite different from the other variant.
As far as the overall design is concerned, Britax Boulevard is better in height and fits efficiently in your backseat when compared to a Britax marathon.
MAIN DIFFERENCES BETWEEN BRITAX MARATHON AND BRITAX BOULEVARD
The main differences are:
- Britax Boulevard has a double layer of the seat when we talk about Britax car seat comparison whereas, Britax marathon has only a single layer.
- Boulevard variant is available in four patterns in the market, whereas Britax marathon is available in only two variants.
- The Britax Boulevard is more spacious as compared to the Britax marathon.
FEATURES F BRITAX BOULEVARD
The main features are:
- Safety: It has multiple side layers for protecting your baby, which means that your child’s seat will fiddle less while the car is in motion.
- Installation: It is effortless to use and connect. You can very easily install it to your car backseat.
- Weight Limit: This is suitable for babies weighing from 5 to 40 pounds.
- Price: It is pocket-friendly and does not pinch your overall budget.
PROS OF BRITAX BOULEVARD
- Not only the Britax Boulevard is super easy to install, but it can also be easily removed from the backseat and can be used in multiple cars.
- Installing it is very easy, so it won’t take much time to read the instruction manual.
- There’s a lot of comfort in this variant. Your growing kid will feel comfortable and relaxed in this car seat.
- This car seat variant comes with a shoulder strap for your kid to make things easier and better.
BRITAX MARATHON FEATURES
- Safety: It comes with a safe cell technology that has a side absorbing protection layer. It prevents the car seat from moving when the car is moving.
- Installation: It has an easy latch installation thing that comes with an audible click system to place it properly. It also has a pre-installed seat belt in it.
- Weight Limit: When facing the backside, it is designed for babies weighing almost 40 pounds and 20 to 60 pounds when facing the front side.
- Price: The pricing is good, but the Boulevard variant is better priced than this.
PROS OF BRITAX MARATHON
- It has a thick padding and fabric which is breathable enough for your toddler.
- It is very easy to clean the car seat after use.
- The installation of this car seat is super easy and simple.
- It offers a full-body protection to your kid.
THE FINAL VERDICT
When talking about Britax marathon vs. Boulevard, Boulevard variant would be a better choice to go for. It is safe, less costly and durable and can be used for many years to come. However, both of them are great options, but it is always recommended to choose wisely after considering all your needs and preferences. Happy shopping!